Reusable CPR Resuscitation System
The Reusable CPR Resuscitation System is a full line of resuscitators manufactured with Silicone and Polysulfone material providing superior lung compliance "feel" with exceptional responsiveness.
The Reusable resuscitation system is designed to be fully autoclavable, with the exception of certain accessories and replacement items such as the reservoir bag, oxygen tubing and accessories.
1) Optional Colour-Coded Manometer, accuracy is ± 3cm H2O between 0-15cm H2O.
2) Monitors both Airway and PEEP Pressure
3) Fast re-expansion/high breath-per-minute capability
4) Medical grade SIlicone and Polysulfone material
5) Autoclavable temperature 132°C (except reservoir bag, oxygen tubing and disposable accessories)
6) Optional CO2 detector accessory
7) Patient Valve detaches to add Omni-Link tubing that provides greater reach capability. Ideal for neonatal and MRI needs
8) Optional Exhalation Filter and MR Conditional Peep Valve accessory.