Troop Elevation Pillow
- Troop Elevation Pillow for infra - operation & post operation care
- Troop Elevation Pillow is designed and intended to facilitate airway management for obese and large-framed patients
- Designed and developed by a practicing anesthesiologist, the Elevation Pillow addresses the inherent problem of "stacking blankets." It is both stable and east to setup
- The pillow quickly achieves the "head-elevated laryngoscopy position, (HELP)"
- This position is recommend for airway management of obese patients
Indication for use
- General and Regional Anesthesia for Obese patients
- Local Anesthesia with I.V. Sedation for obese patients.
- Aid to improve mask and spontaneous ventilation
- Obstetric C-Section cases
- ENT, Head & Neck, Facial Surgeries
- Neurosurgery: positioning for Anterior Cervical Fusion
- Bariatric Surgery
- X-ray/Cath.Lab Procedures
- Aids Airway Management for obese patients.
- Improves "Ease of Breathing"
- Helps align the Upper Airways Axes
- Obese patients breath more comfortably during
- The Elevation Pillow greatly facilitates mask ventilation
- Easier, faster set-up elimating "stacking of blankets"
- Stable patient positioning is maintained during surgery
- Help decrease Acid Reflux (aid to manage GERD)